Currently over 700 students attend our school in Years Prep - 6.
Special features of our curriculum
- both a junior and senior choir along with a strong instrumental music program.
- catering for children's needs through inclusive classroom methodologies, gifted and talented programs and extensive support of children with disabilities.
- emphasis on catering for the needs of all students within the curriculum.
- encouragement of students to pursue representative sports
- Japanese culture and language studies in years 5 and 6.
- some multi-age classes to complement straight year-level classes.
- participation in academic competitions.
- effective Positive Behaviour and Learning Policy.
- strong interest in learning through technology including use of interactive whiteboards in every classroom.
- involvement in the Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden program.
- involvement in camps, excursions and incursions to engage students and link learning to real-world contexts.